Saturday 5 June 2010

To Sleep Perchance To Dream

Well my plans of doing the housework went out of the window this evening. I was so hot when I got in from work that I wheeled the air con unit into the bedroom, lay on the bed and fell asleep. That's when the trouble started.

I am taking medication at the moment a side effect of which is very vivid nightmares. This evening's involved my parents, my husband, one of my brothers-in-law and a tall, leather skinned vampire. I woke up very traumatised as the vampire bit through my jaw after uttering the phrase "I like rabbit and I like to take my time". Bizarre now but very disturbing at the time. The nightmares tend to persist for a while after I wake and this one was no exception.

I'm off to bed again now and I hope my dreams will be a little sweeter this time.

Posted from Blogium for iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment