Friday 4 June 2010

London In The Heat

It's another pleasent commute tonight with temperatures reaching 27c, the tube packed to capacity and every second person smelling of garlic.

Mind you, the air conditioned new Southern trains are nice. It really is refreshing to get on board.

I need to get on with some housework tonight and then I'm going to relax in front of the air con unit until I freeze!

I've got a bit hooked on the BBC TV series "Luther" and I have a couple of episodes to catch up with. The series is a bit far fetched and some of the acting is a bit suspect but it's quite gory in places and it's a good diversion.

I was supposed to be watching "Siege Week" in Coronation Street but after the horrific shootings in Cunbria, ITV have pulled the episodes this week which, whilst dissapointing, is totally understandable.

Posted from Blogium for iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment