Saturday 5 June 2010

Bit Low Today

I got up at 7.30 this morning feeling a bit low. The trouble with my illness is that you can never tell how you are going to feel from one day to the next.

It's now 15.30 and I haven't really done anything just sat arround listening to music and feeling a bit sorry for myself.

We need to go the supermarket soon as we have to be ready to go to the theatre at around 7. We were supposed to go to the dump and take some old electrical items but that closed at 15.30 so we will have to do that next week.

I still haven't done the housework and I really must get on with it as we recently took a week off work to do a massive spring clean and I am determined not to let the house get back into that state again.

We are going into town tomorrow and I want to have a look for something for my birthday, which is coming up in a couple of weeks, and my Mum has offered me £100 to get myself something I want. Trouble is, I can't think of anything at the moment!

Anyway can't keep sitting around here must get out and do the shopping. As the kiddywinks say, laters.

Posted from Blogium for iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment