Thursday 24 June 2010

I Got One!

Well I went with my heart in the end and got the upgrade to the iPhone 4. Thanks to those nice people at the Carphone Warehouse who put one aside for me I was able to collect it after work this evening.

There were still people coming into the store to see if they had stock so I felt very privileged (read smug) to be walking out with the last one in the shop (read south of England).

So I am now typing this on a nice shiny new iPhone and it's lovely. The only fly in the ointment is that I am waiting for O2 to activate the micro sim in it and this can take upwards of 24 hours. I can still use wifi though so all is not lost.

My diet is still going well and I managed to lose 4lbs in Paris so I must be doing something right.

Also my car has come back from hospital with a shiny new bumper and they even managed to clean the crap off the roof which was a bonus.

Posted from Blogium for iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment