Wednesday 7 July 2010

Blip

I don't know why but yesterday I had a blip in my depression.  I felt really low, a feeling I haven't had for some months now.  I'm OK today but yesterday just felt wrong.  I was tired and irritable and nothing I did felt right.

I know that depression goes in cycles and that you can still have bad days just the same as everyone else.  I just need to listen to my brain and act if it happens again and stays for more than a day.

The good thing is that I managed to stay on my diet as in the past I have resorted to comfort eating.  I did feel more hungry than usual and did get cravings but I was strong enough not to give in to them this time.

It's been a busy day so far at work and, in an odd way, that's helped as I haven't had time to sit and brood.

The new hard drive for my PS3 has arrived today and I am looking forwards to fitting that tonight.  If all goes well I will go from 60GB to 500GB.  I recently signed up for Playstation Plus and with that I get loads of free games and demos which automatically install in the small hours of the morning.  Now I won't have to worry about fill the drive up.

No comments:

Post a Comment