Friday 2 July 2010

2 Gb Again And Fingers Crossed

Netty's replacement 2Gb memory module arrived last night (and kudos to Mr. Memory for sorting this out). I installed it yesterday evening and have been using it all day and so far so good.

Another weekend away looms as we are back in Birmingham to spend the weekend at my parents.

The big news of the day is that I have lost my first stone and I'm still enjoying the diet. I know it will slow down now but as long as it keeps going in the right direction I'll be happy.

It's bedlam on the train as I write this as a party of 7 year old school children have just got on and their teachers have absolutely zero control over them. If the girl sitting next to me kicks me one more time I may have to thump her. Hard.

Posted from Blogium for iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment