Tuesday 10 August 2010

Not So Good Today

I haven't been feeling too good over the weekend and this morning I was still feeling ill so didn't go into work.  By about 17:30 I was feeling better so logged onto the work servers and caught up so at least when I go in tomorrow I won't have to start from scratch.

What else has been going on?  Well, I've nearly finished "Deamon" which is an excellent book.  The sequel isn't out on the Kindle yet so I have a few more novels in my wish list.  There is an author called Lincoln Child who wrote a book called "Deep Storm" that I read last year and rather enjoyed and so I think I will read his "Terminal Freeze" next.

I've also started following Dan Brown (no, not that one) on Revision3.com.  He is a 19 year old from Nebraska who has been vlogging for a while and has a huge following on YouTube (his monica is Pogobat).  He has recently started a project called Dan 3.0 where he has given his life over to his viewers for a year and is videoing himself doing tasks that they suggest.

As I've not been feeling too good I haven't done any more work on my secret web project and so I'm no closer to being able to tell you what it is but I will soon.

The diet is still going well however I've been unable to purchase anything from boots.com as they are having technical issues with their checkout system and I am now in serious danger of running out of Tony Ferguson products.  I may have to go to a Boots store and stock up which is sooo last century.

No comments:

Post a Comment