Thursday 28 October 2010

So Tired

It's been a stressful couple of weeks and I'm feeling so very tired.

Work has been busy and Hamish has been away in Salisbury helping to clear out his fathers house. This was the house we were going to buy a couple of years ago but, well, that never happened. Anyway it's gone now so at least we can forget about it and move on.

Matt came down for the weekend last week and we had a good time watching crap films and drinking too much.

I'm sitting on the sofa in the study at the moment listening to Beethoven on the record player - very civilised.

I haven't done any work on the tech website and I really want to get a move on with it but I'm just so tired. There's also a video that I've been meaning to edit for ages and a box full of old photos that won't scan themselves.

I need to get back into the swing again.

It's Hamish's birthday this weekend and Roxana and Ian are staying so I won't be able to get any of the things done this weekend so I will need to try and get started next week.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment