Monday 4 October 2010

Another Week Has Gone By

Oh dear, I'm not doing very well at making sure I update more than once a week.

To be honest, I haven't been feeling too well over the past week.  I started out with a nasty cold but just got more and more exhausted as the week went on and, when I had finished work in the evenings, I was just too knackered to do anything.

I've been reading the book 'iCon - Steve Jobs' which is a well written autobiography of the Great Applemeister himself.  Blimey, if you thought he was arrogant now, it's nothing as to how he was in the 80's!

As I've been a bit out of it for the last few days, not much else has been happening.  My diet went out of the Window for a couple of weeks and I am starting to feel that I have put a bit of weight on so I am now back to the plan.  When I'm feeling low I find it very hard to stick to anything as I feel that it is just another thing to feel down about.  As I am now starting to feel better again, I can get back into the right mindset.

I bought an unlocked MIFI today as I am not using anywhere near the limit of my O2 Mobile Broadband with Netty so now I can also connect my iphone to it and not worry about hitting my data cap.  Also, if I ever do get an iPad (and yes I am starting to see the benefit of one) then I can go for the cheaper WIFI only version and use the MIFI with that too.

Very shit journey into work today as not only was there a tube strike but there were overrunning engineering works just outside East Croydon too so no trains and no tubes.  And it was raining.  I love Mondays.

1 comment:

  1. An iPad? Noooo! I see you're becoming a Fan-boi. Must resist!

    Hope you feel better - will see you soon.
    S.

    ReplyDelete