Thursday 2 September 2010

Busy Week So Far

It's been a busy old week so far - the Bank Holiday on Monday has messed up my spacial awareness and I keep thinking that today is yesterday, if you know what I mean.

Boxee has released a new version which now works on our Mac Mini and so it is goodbye Plex, welcome home Boxee.

I have just finished an amazing novel, Utopia by Lincoln Child.  It is the story of a group of terrorists who hold a futuristic theme park to ransom.  I love Lincoln Child's books.  The only problem is that a few of them aren't yet available on the Kindle in the UK so I have fired of an email to the publisher to ask why.

Apple made some big announcements yesterday including a new version of iTunes with a social networking element called Ping (a dig at Bing perhaps?).  The software was supposed to be available yesterday but by the time I went to bed it still wasn't available to download.  They have also updated iOS 4 to version 4.1 which is supposed to fix the proximity sensor issue so hopefully I won't be pressing any virtual buttons with my ear any more.

I haven't updated my Vlog since last week as I can't think of anything to say. I need to structure a plan so that I can update at least twice a week with something meaningful.

No comments:

Post a Comment