Saturday 4 December 2010

The North Wind Blows And In A Trice, What Was Water Now Is Ice

Blimey it was cold this week. It started snowing on Tuesday and didn't stop until Thursday.

As usual, the entire country ground to a halt and I was unable to get into work all week - luckily I was able to work from home.

My psychodynamic therapy session was cancelled on Wednesday but too late to stop me worrying about it.

A load of Christmas presents bought on Amazon are waiting for me at work so I will have to take a load of carrier bags with me on Monday.

Last night, the temperature went from -5 to +4 so, at last, the snow is starting to melt so we should be back to normal next week.

We are off into town in a bit to buy dinner as the Waitrose delivery couldn't get through last night.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment