Sunday 28 November 2010

Overdue Catchup

Let me start by saying that I realise that it's been some time since I last posted an update, even though I keep saying that I will update more often.

I've not been too well over the past few weeks and have found things a little overwhelming. I'm feeling a little better now so I thought it was time that I caught up.

We had a great time in France and will definitely be going back next year. I feel like we made some good friends and, even though we were only away for a few days, I felt very relaxed.

Getting back to work and normal life however was quite hard. I haven't had a proper rest for some time as I have always been doing things.

Last weekend I went up to see Matt and, whilst it was great fun to see him, he also has a few things going on so the evening was a little tense at times. He looks like he has solved his problems now however which is a great weight off my mind.

Yesterday I started the Christmas shopping so I feel like I have achieved something (in fact I am just about to go and ice the Christmas cake).

I've also made an effort to make time to play and digitise more vinyl records as that gives me a huge amount of pleasure.

I have also started my course of psychodynamic therapy. I have only had 4 sessions so far but I am not convinced this is going to help. Every time I try to tell Pazis, my therapist, how I am feeling she tells me that whatever it is is pushing buttons from my past. Er thanks, but I could of told her that. She also keeps saying that what I am telling her is making her sad - not really what I want to hear. I'm not going to give up on the therapy but I really hope it develops a bit more than this soon.

Anyway, that brings me up to date - I've got a few weeks left before Christmas and I want to try and make the most of them.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment